If you're new to the world of car signs, you've probably realized that there is a huge variety of products available! While having options to choose from is exciting, it can also be overwhelming. In a perfect world we could buy as many car signs as we want, but it's likely that the budget just doesn't allow for that. So-how should you maximize the return on your investment, you ask? Here are five great car sign products that can help take your business to the next level. You'll want to start with one of these and then branch out if you are looking for more advertising.
- Car magnets-Car magnets have been the most-popular car sign product for quite some time, partially because they're the most affordable option, and also customers love the ability to remove and reapply them. If you're advertising on a personal vehicle, and you don't want to have your signage on the vehicle 100% of the time, a car magnet is the perfect product for you.
- Car window decals-Car window decals, especially ones made out of one-way vision film, have become quite popular over the last few years. They require less upkeep than car magnets (simply apply once and you're done!), plus they are highly-visible to other motorists. If you just want to order one piece, car window decals are great bang for your buck.
- Car decals-Car decals a great way to identify your fleet vehicles. They are a more-permanent solution, so don't use them on personal vehicles unless you are okay with the car graphic not being removable. Car decals are generally die-cut to the shape of the logo and are applied directly to the vehicle, so they look as if they are painted-on.
- Car stickers-Car stickers are small decals (generally made of vinyl) which are most-often applied on the vehicle's window. These stickers are ideal for group member identification, vehicle personalization, or even conveying a quick, short message.
- Car window lettering-Car window lettering is a great alternative to the car window decal. If the message to be conveyed is simple and an intricate design is not necessary, lettering can be a cost-effective option for advertising. Impact is strong because the message is easy-to-read and straight-forward.
Think about the message you want to convey with car signs and where you want people to see it. There are lots of car sign products to choose from, so really it's hard to go wrong with any of them. If you still need help choosing which car sign product is right for you, contact a sign company. They will be happy to show you examples of products, offer design tips, and help with your order.
Michael Allen works as a Director of Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts. He has worked with both large companies and small local businesses for over 20 years. His vast experience in the field of marketing positions him as an expert in helping businesses expand by using marketing tactics.